Tuesday, 30 October 2012

It has been a very long time

Hello blog. After a long long time of absence on here, nearly a year I think, I am back in the hot seat and planning to get typing. So much has happened over the last eleven or twelve months and I seam to have had so little time to do the things I wanted to and life always gets in the way of the things you plan to do. Well, I'm going to pick up where I left off and continue on my mission. Avid fans prepare to be board to tears with tales of adventure and lectured to death on the subject of the great outdoors and all related skills.

2 comments:

  1. Long time no Hear!

    Hope life is good for you Jack and we have some adventures to read again...

    Been keepin on trucking over here at coastkid HQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coastkid, things are good here i just never seem to have time to spare for blogging but 2013 will bring forth new adventures and I will make time to blether on about stuff.
    Its nice to know I have atleast one avid fan. Cheers mate.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean and polite, not that im a prude but this is a public blog and manners cost nothing.