Monday, 10 May 2010

My new home county.

Dear avid fans.
You will be pleased no doubt to hear that I now live in Cumbria, home of the Lake district.
Yup, that means I am no more than a stones throw from all the outdoors I can handle. So, as soon as I have my new life in order I will be posting my latest adventures in this huge playground that I now live in.

I still have lots to sort out here, but I can taste the mountains and lakes as I wake every morning, they call me from my to do list and tempt me to stray and neglect the things I must do before I can play.
But I am happy and I will soon be living an outdoor life again.

1 comment:

  1. good luck in your new life in cumbria.I know you will find the happiness and peace of mind there that you have been searching for.J

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean and polite, not that im a prude but this is a public blog and manners cost nothing.