Friday, 19 March 2010

Being responsable.

Dear avid fans.

First let me apologise for the length of time between posts. Lots of stuff been going on lately and I have been a little preoccupied with other things.

I am working for the British Red Cross and quite enjoying it, well it keeps me occupied and has introduced me to a new circle of friends.
I feel like I'm on the way back up the slippery slope I was pushed down nearly two years ago. This time I'm reserving trust for my own abilities and no one else, end of.

I am also fighting the urge to go on another shoestring adventure.
Yea yea, I hear you, but before I go on a jolly I would like to be responsable and raise some much needed cash, so you will all have to wait a little for the next tale of the wild.

Well that's all for now, more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean and polite, not that im a prude but this is a public blog and manners cost nothing.