Thursday, 25 February 2010

A new day dawns

Well avid fans,

Good news, yesterday I finally received news that the decree absolute has been issued and I have a clean financial break from my NOW EX WIFE,,,,,, yeeeeee haw.
I no longer have to answer to her demands and i can tell her boyfriend to fuck off if I want without fear of making things difficult, actually I can even tell her to fuck off the next time she phones me up an has a bitch at me for something. Great isn't it!!!!!!
The one thing that has really been a big relief is the fact that I'm no longer financially connected to her, so she cant drop me any further in the shit.
Its like I have climbed out of the boot an got back in the driving seat again, I'm back in control of my life to some extent an it feels so bloody good.

Last night I actually had five an a half hours of unbroken sleep, and this morning I feel so refreshed and rested. I cant remember the last time I slept like that.
Today I have no plans other than chilling out somewhere and smiling lots, I think that's a good plan isn't it.

(Smiles away to himself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean and polite, not that im a prude but this is a public blog and manners cost nothing.